Started my collegiate career by attending Bowling Green State University in Autumn of 2013 and studied Architecture which first sparked my interest in design. After my freshman year I chose to continue my path in design and pursue a degree in Industrial Design, which led me to The Ohio State University.
I have a strong passion for Product Design, Service Design, Social Design and User Experience.
Now I am officially a graduate of The Ohio State University with a Bachelor's of Science in Design with a concentration in Industrial Design. Could not be happier and am looking for what is next.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Highly Advanced in Solidworks and Keyshot.
- Excelled using the Adobe Creative Suite : Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Audition and Premiere.
- Proficient at Design Thinking and understanding the design process, user experience and design research.
- Highly skilled in hand and digital sketching with programs such as Photoshop and Sketchbook Pro.
- Great communication skills and can easily work with a team and collaborative design group.
- High level of understanding of manufacturing processes and the function of different materials.